- Prior understanding: Both of them know each other and then they decide to marry someone as they have mutual understanding.
- The couple is responsible for their future: As it is their decision so nobody is to be blamed for anything in the future.
- Couple is well aware of each other: They both know what they like and what they dislike.
- They accept each other the way they are: Nobody is perfect and they both know their flaws. They happily accept each other.
- Families are involved: It is a contract between families and it is strong bond and if something goes wrong families are to be blamed.
- Families know the compatibility: Compatibility and certain other important factor such as status, religion etc. are seen by the families’.
- Couple is guided by the parents: Parents efficiently help them solve their differences sooner.
No one can actually certify the best way for a perfect marriage life because like life marriages too are full of uncertainties.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?