Badaam ka Sharbat is a nourishing and delicious summer drink. The recipe is simple to make because it only calls for almonds, crushed green cardamoms, sugar, and water. To make the delectable Badaam ka Sharbat, combine sugar, water, and green cardamoms in a skillet and bring to a boil until one sugar syrup strand remains. After it has cooled, add it to the almonds to make a fine paste. In this blazing weather, the Badaam ka Sharbat recipe may be the finest item to serve at Iftar. This delicious Badaam Ka Sharbat recipe takes roughly 3.0 minutes to prepare and serves 2-4 people.
- Almonds, 1/2 cup
- 2 tsp green cardamoms, crushed
- 4 large cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- Soak the almonds overnight in a large amount of water.
- Remove the outer layer.
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and green cardamoms that have been crushed.
- Boil the mixture until one sugar syrup strand remains.
- Set it aside to cool.
- To make a fine paste, add some syrup to the almonds and grind them.
- Fill an airtight bottle halfway with sharbat.
- Add some ice cubes and cooled water just before serving.