In this extremely hot season layers of makeup doesn’t work. So makeup in summer is a total different story. Light makeup and less products are preferred in summer. So for this it is important for the skin to exfoliate and skin prepping is essential. Here are some steps and tips that are needed for that perfect summer look.
- Use oil free moisturizer: this will prevent the oily skin in summer and will give you a flawless skin.
- Invest in good primers: primers are way to go out in summers. A good primer holds the makeup in place.
- Keep your skin hydrated: this is a very common tip but we still don’t take care of this.
- Wear less makeup: use a tinted moisturizer and less foundation to your face. Also use the concealer where you need it.
- Avoid using shimmer: try and not wear luminous makeup products in summers as it will not give a fresh look otherwise it will give you sweaty look.
- Invest in good waterproof mascara: sweat is all over and it will give you a clearer look. Also you can have the mascara for a longer look
- Don’t forget to use the setting spray: this will make sure that everything is on point.