After a year of limiting glitz, glamour and extravaganza of award shows to virtual mediums, Pakistan’s premier entertainment network, HUM Network Limited, hosted the glamourous red carpet, haute couture and trend setting fashion statements with its star-studded show Kashmir HUM Style Awards.
The ceremony was held at Pearl Continental, Lahore. Hum style awards 2021 was presented by Kashmir, powered by GFC fans and brought to you by RivajUK. Featuring the biggest celebrities of the film, drama, music and fashion fraternity, the night celebrated and acknowledged the stylish and trendsetting stars of the entertainment, sports and fashion industries in numerous categories, while also introducing the exciting new category of Fashion Stylist of the Year.
Award winners for this year’s Hum Style Awards in different fashion categories were,
● Best Model – Male 2020- Hasnain Lehri
● Best Model – Female 2020-Giti Ara
● Fashion Photographer of the Year 2020-MHM
● Hair & Makeup Artist of the Year 2020-Arshad Khan
● Rising Star 2020-khoushal khan and Syed Hussain
● Designer of the Year – Demi-couture 2020-Hussain Rehar
● Designer of the Year – Bridal 2020- Shehla Chator
● Designer of the Year – Lawn 2020-ELAN
● Designer of the Year – Menswear 2020-Emraan Rajput
● Designer of the Year – Pret Wear 2020-Amna Choudry
● Retail Label of the Year – Apparel 2020- Outfitters
● Fashion Stylist of the Year 2020- Yassir Aziz Dar
● Rising star photography of the year 2020- Azen Malick
The winners in television, drama, music and sports categories were,
● Most Stylish Actress – Television 2020- Nausheen Shah
● Most Stylish Actor – Television 2020- Emmad Irfani
● Most Stylish Actress – Film 2020- Maya Ali
● Most Stylish Actor – Film 2020- Bilal Ashraf
● Most Stylish Performer 2020- Shamoon Ismail
● Most Stylish Sports Personality 2020- Karishma Ali
The grand ceremony was hosted by the stunning actor-producer Urwa Hocane and a super
Star heartthrob Ali Zafar, a star pair unseen in any other event before Hum Style Awards, 21. The entertainment-packed evening featured powerful performances from celebrities including the very talented Abdullah Siddique, Alizey Shah, Aima Baig, Risham Faiz Bhutta and Ali Zafar.
While the chemistry between super performer Ali Zafar and stunning Alizeh Shah during their pact was on spot, the most electrifying performance of the evening was by gorgeous Resham and the rock star of fashion industry HSY.
The highlight of this year’s Hum Style Awards was a poster release of the upcoming feature film Dam Mastam by its star cast Imran Ashraf and Amar Khan. Releasing under the banner of Hum films, Dam Mastam is also a debut production of super star Adnan Siddiqui.
This year, Nestle Pakistan presented two additional awards at Hum Style Awards, including, “Nestle cerelac “super mom “award” which was given to actor Momal Shaikh and “Nestle Lactogrow – Pakistan’s favorite Parents” which was presented to celebrity couple Sarwat Gillani and Fahad Mirza.
President of HUM TV Network Limited, Sultana Siddiqui said, “The mega brand of HUM Style
Awards empowers our artists from the booming entertainment and fashion landscape of the
country. We are proud to be on the forefront of the entertainment industry and invested in its
growth and will continue our patronage to the industry. With #HSA21, we aim to orchestrate an
evening to remember after the difficult year that we have all collectively endured. Like always,
we are committed to deliver fair results to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the
With special focus on safety of the attendees, dedicated measures were adopted at the event to ensure all Covid-19 SOPs are followed.
The flagship event was conceptualized, designed and directed by the Hum Network Special
Project and Events team. The hair & makeup was managed by the industry leader Nabila with
N-Pro and N-Gents teams. The official stylists for the evening were Ammal Quadri and Mehek
Saeed. The Red Carpet was hosted by Munib Nawaz. The performances were
Choreographed by Shazy and the performance costume designers were Ebtisam Ahmed and Honey Haroon. Event’s backstage was handled by Production 021. The PR and press was Managed by Take II PR. Giveaway partners for the event were Baabu, Body Essentials, Pearle, Aijaz Aslam Store & A Room of our Own [ARO].
Leave a Comment